- About Us
- Visiting Toronto
- Contact Us
Submissions for the 2014 TD Toronto Jazz Festival are now being accepted.
Submissions can be made by mail or electronically. Please read the following information carefully.
The submission deadline is December 15 - all submissions must be received by this date
- Please note: If you are a Canadian musician applying for touring funding from the Canada Council, your submission must be received by October 15th, and you must clearly include the following sentence at the top of your mailed or emailed submission: "I am applying for Canada Council touring funds".
All submissions must include:
- a cover letter including contact information (max 1 page)
- a bio (max 1 page)
- a recent recording
We strongly recommend that your submission include three contrasting audio samples.
To MAIL your submission, send it to:
Attention: artist submissions
Toronto Downtown Jazz
82 Bleecker Street
To submit ELECTRONICALLY:
- Use our online submission form
- Email your cover letter and bio to email@example.com
- Include a link to a recent recording - DO NOT send recordings by email
Please do not send materials other than those requested above.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive each year, only successful applicants will be notified.
If you have any questions about the submission process please contact Artistic Director Josh Grossman.